Orange and Dark Chocolate Brownies (Almost Homemade)
Orange and Dark Chocolate Brownies
These brownies are as simple as you can get but the end result is worthy of any Kitchen Conqueror!
The Hubs says they taste like an orange cream chocolate from the candy box. So here you go!
You will need a box of ready to mix brownie mix. We like the Betty Crocker Dark Chocolate (not sponsor). The studded semi-sweet chocolate, and an unexpected hint of balsamic vinegar are perfect partners. The orange olive oil boast the freshness of a recently sliced orange and the vinegar balances the sweetness and adds sophistication as if grandma’s recipe took a turn through Tuscany. A batch can be pulled together in half an hour, ready to rescue you in a pinch with a sweet treat that appears far more complicated. GO WILD Kitchen Conqueror...try Dark Raspberry, Maple or.... instead of Chocolate go wild!
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup Branch and Vines Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 tablespoon Branch and Vines Chocolate Balsamic
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, whisk together egg, Branch and Vines Blood Orange Olive Oil, water and brownie mix.
- Use the same baking direction on the package of brownie you are using
- Once baking is completed and ready to transfer to the cooling rack, drizzle with Branch and Vines Chocolate Balsamic and allow them to cool completely.