Raspberry Thai Chili Chicken Breast
A bright, lightly spicy flavor POW! This Raspberry Thai Chili Chicken is as beautiful as it is delicious. Clean eating done right, easy and will impress your toughest critic. Just perfect for the Kitchen Conqueror!
- 4 chicken breast (or 6 thighs)
- 4 Tbs Thai Chili Infused Olive Oil
- 4 Tbs Dark Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drizzle 2 teaspoons of Thai Chili infused olive oil in a pan or skillet.
- Wash and pat dry chicken and place in the skillet, salt and pepper chicken (to taste)
- Over medium heat, cook for 1 to 2 minutes on each side until each side is brown on the outside.
- Line a baking sheet or dish with foil, parchment or baking mat and transfer the browned chicken on to surface.
- Mix 3 tablespoon each of Thai Chili and Dark Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar together in a small bowl, add 1/4 tsp of red chili flakes, brush it on top of the chicken.
- Cover dish with foil and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Uncover foil from the chicken, brush another light glaze of balsamic/oil mixture on top of the chicken.
- Return the chicken to the oven uncovered and bake another 5 to 10 minutes or until chicken is completely cooked through.
- Remove chicken from the oven.
- Garnish the chicken with drizzled balsamic vinegar over top; for extra flavor and appearance. Serve and enjoy!