Branch & Vines Peach & Gorgonzola Crostini
The summertime in our local area is entirely filled with some of the most delicious recently harvested stonefruits. This is a great recipe for mouth-watering, fresh peaches.
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tsp fresh basil or thyme leaves
- 4 ripe peaches, cut in half and pitted
- 16 baguette slices, 1/2 inch thick
- Branch & Vines Fresh Basil Olive Oil
- 1 cup Gorgonzola cheese crumbles
- 2 tbs Branch & Vines Peach Bourbon Jam
Heat grill or grill pan to medium heat. Mix cream cheese, half the jam, and basil or thyme. Set aside. Brush peach halves and baguette slices on both sides with basil olive oil. Place peach halves cut side down on grates or grill pan and grill it for three or four minutes on each side. When the peaches are done, grill the bread slices for one minute on both sides until they start to get brown.
Remove peaches and bread from the grill, and cut the peaches halves into four slices. Spread cream cheese mixture on each bread slice. Make sure to top each slice with two peach slices and Gorgonzola cheese. Drizzle each with warmed B&V Peach and Bourbon jam while sprinkling it with extra basil or thyme.